Friday 1 March 2013

New Goal

Okay, I'm a cheater; I've decided to extend my February goal into March. February was an epic failure. Well, maybe epic is too harsh. I did reach 57% of my goal. I suppose that is good? It's a pass in university standards, though it would have been a fail in high school. Anyway, I didn't have much time to write. Then again, maybe I didn't feel much like writing. But I don't think that the month was a total waste. I did get some writing done. And mostly, I planned out my ending way better than what I had already planned for it. So, now I am hoping to finish my story once and for all. I don't know if I can do it in March, but I will at least try to hit my word count goal.
 
In the meantime, I've got a lot of thinking to do about real life. I just can't seem to tell my mind to shut up so that I can have a clear mind to write. But anyway, I will have another post on my old diaries coming up real soon. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment